Our 2016 Christmas Card


Friends, it is my favorite time of year! Christmas card time! 
Can you hear my squeals from where you are? Eeeep!

I love sending cards to friends & family near & far. It's always so fun to open our mailbox to find a card or two from our nearest & dearest. 


This year I chose a double-sided card from Paperless Post. I fell in love with this card the minute I saw it. Illustrated by Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Co. & donning nontraditional (a bit whimsical!) red & green tones. 

It matches our autumn photos perfectly & might just be my favorite card to date.


Here's a little flashback of our Christmas cards throughout our marriage: 2015 & beyond! 

Do you send out Christmas cards? I'd love to know in the comments!

love,
Natalie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Natalie, I just recently commented on your awesome article via Facebook and mentioned my hubby and I have talked about planning a Fayetteville trip in the future! Have you already, ot would you consider making a post about some fun things to do if visiting Fayetteville. We too like to garden, camp, kayak! Sooooo if you just want to be our personal tour guides that wouldn't be a bad thing :-) Haha, just kidding of course, but thank you for considering this blog post!

Crafty Cucumber said...

We've sent out Christmas cards every year since we've been married. My husband loves planning and taking our picture so we have always done that. I love your card this year - especially the whimsical illustrations - and enjoyed looking at your cards from years past. Wishing your family a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! I liked this blog sooo much it's really awesome I liked your creativity your way.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I have got some sweet comments for them also now I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your other posts... well I have also made a video, hope you go through it on my channel your feedback is important subscrib if you like., christmas songs

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips