Freckled Hen Farmhouse Holiday Gift Guide


Luke & I took a big leap of faith this year & opened up our dream shop, Freckled Hen Farmhouse, an online general store brimming with well-made home provisions & farm supplies. We have a cozy brick & mortar, too! 

In honor of the festive holiday season, I thought I'd share a handful of my favorite gift ideas from our shop! These are goods & tools we've used within our home for years & absolutely love. Instead of just sharing a big ol' list with ya, I thought I'd create a gift guide for that specific person you may have in mind.

I hope you enjoy this little guide just as much as I enjoyed pulling it together! Thanks so much for a magical year, friends! Now onto holiday gifting...!!!


This year will surely be marked by many loaves of artisanal bread lovingly baked by my sweet hubby. I am not complaining, y'all! 



When you've had a little too many carbs, thank goodness for fresh greens from the garden. Our shop is brimming with beautifully crafted hand tools boasting a lifetime warranty & sure to withstand years of hard work.



I'm a homemaker & proud of it. I love to fluff, nest, gather & love on folks within our home. Nothing lights my fire like a dinner party!



Hiking enthusiasts & happy campers, we've got the goods for you! When you need to get out of the farmhouse & breathe in some fresh air, we've got the enamelware mug to accompany you next to the campfire!



Y'all know I love a good budget spreadsheet. The holidays are no exception!


----

Happy gifting, dear friends! I'll be back soon with fun homemaking ideas for the holidays & what we're cookin' this time of year!

love,
natalie

No comments:

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips